Hystyle Projects provides an efficient, on time retail and commercial de-fit/make-good service that understands the various regulations and constraints that exist. These include deadlines, adjacent tenants, live centres, workplace health & safety, noise, dust and we ensure all of these are managed effectively. Due to these constraints our teams are available on short notice 24 hrs a day, 7-days a week to make sure the project is completed on time and on budget.
Our teams are able to complete full or partial de-fits, as well as installation of hoarding and flooring removals. We work closely with centre/project management to ensure all de-fit scope of works are completed efficiently and professionally and when required we are able to coordinate any lessor works needed. Our basic de-fit scope of works include:
• Initial assessment, coordination and documentation with tenant/client including all requirements of “scope of works”
• Erect/Dismantle Safety and Security Barriers (Hoarding, Fencing, Scaffolding, Dust Screens).
• Decommission/Recommission of Base Building Services (Fire, Air/Mechanical and Plumbing).
• All electrical removal and reconfiguration, generally all power is brought back to the DB and made safe. Installation of a power point at the DB for future work.
• Removal of furniture, fixtures and fittings
• Removal of tenant installed partitions
• Removal of all ceilings linings and structures including grid ceilings
• Disposal of all building and waste materials
• Patch and Paint any walls requiring rectification
• Protection of landlord assets
• Project Management of required trades
• One point of contact for all of your Defit and Make good requirements